The Washington Capitals played their last game ever at the Nassau Coliseum...
Awesome Caps Artwork on Clothing
Justine Kenney is one of a few talented artists we’ve met recently who is passionate about the Caps and has a portfolio of designs to prove it. Her weapon of choice is fabric paint, which she started using in college and hasn’t stopped since. The following images are just scratching the surface of designs she’s made, which also include other teams and sports. See more on her site, dreambig99.livejournal.com.
Latest posts by Ben Sumner (see all)
- Hello, Neuvy! Caps Face Former Teammate - April 23, 2015
- Islanders Target Wilson, Willy Fights Back - April 23, 2015
- Kablooey! Penalty or No Penalty, Tom Wilson’s Hit Rocked - April 21, 2015
- Caps Can’t Clinch, Fall 3-1 to the Islanders
- Caps Curb Stomp Isles, Take 3-2 Series Lead
- Hello, Neuvy! Caps Face Former Teammate
- Islanders Target Wilson, Willy Fights Back
- Capitals Exorcise Demons, Defeat Islanders In Overtime
- Kablooey! Penalty or No Penalty, Tom Wilson’s Hit Rocked
- What’s Behind Capitals’ Lincoln Playoff Calendar?
- The Games Are Just Part of the Playoffs Fun
- First Look at the Brooks Orpik Bobblehead
- America’s Miss DC 2013 Won Tom Wilson’s Jersey
On Saturday, the Washington Capitals will play their Game 6 match-up against the...
Washington barely won Game 4 in Uniondale, NY on Tuesday in...
Former Capitals goalie Michal Neuvirth spelled Jaroslav Halak in the third period...
After Tom Wilson's huge hit on Lubomir Visnovsky on Tuesday, the Islanders...
The Caps re-signed fan favorite Karl Alzner to a four-year deal worth...
Caps Outsider covered Thursday's Network Hockey game between Craig Laughlin and his...
A young fan took a road trip to a Caps game and...
Caps video coach Brett Leonhardt has served many roles with the team,...
The Caps celebrated Ovi bobblehead night in grand fashion Thursday, dismantling the...