The young scorer has a good chance of making his NHL debut...
Friday Poll: Who Has the Worst Movember Mustache?
Tom Wilson is only 19, so cut him some slack (Screenshot via NBC 4)
Movember 2013 is coming to an end, and depending on personal opinion, this could be a good or a bad thing, but one thing is for sure: there are some bad mustaches out there. It’s always fun to hate on other teams’ lip sweaters (cough, cough Sidney Crosby cough) but how did your Caps do? Last week you voted for the best team ‘stache (easily won by Karl Alzner), but now it’s time to get a little critical. Who had the worst Movember mustache of 2013? It’s up to you to decide. Scroll down to review your choices, and then pick the worst three. And just because you think it’s the worst means there’s more reason to donate to their page to make them feel better! So go and help change the face of men’s health!
Who has the worst Movember mustache so far? (Pick 3)
- Michael Latta (59%, 17 Votes)
- Tom Wilson (38%, 11 Votes)
- Nate Schmidt (34%, 10 Votes)
- Steve Olesky (24%, 7 Votes)
- John Carlson (24%, 7 Votes)
- Aaron Volpatti (10%, 3 Votes)
- Michal Neuvirth (3%, 1 Votes)
- Tyson Strachan (3%, 1 Votes)
- Karl Alzner (3%, 1 Votes)
- Alexander Ovechkin (3%, 1 Votes)
- Mike Green (0%, 0 Votes)
- John Erskine (0%, 0 Votes)
- Jason Chimera (0%, 0 Votes)
- Troy Brouwer (0%, 0 Votes)
- Braden Holtby (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 29
John Erskine not pictured. Nor is Martin Erat even though he’s involved.