(Caps Outsider) This past week, the Capitals enjoyed the backend of a...
Roloson’s Belly Flop Lets Ovie Win It Box Score
What’s up with the dramatic finishes lately? Who’s writing these scripts, Aaron Sorkin?
The Caps beat the Lightning, 2-1 in overtime on Monday, and somehow I worked three swimming references into the box score, which you can enlarge by clicking on it.
Also read the Bolts By the Bay write-up by Capitals Outsider contributer Keara Dowd.
Latest posts by Ben Sumner (see all)
- Ovechkin, Backstrom, Holtby and Latta 500Level Clothing - November 26, 2015
- Dmitry Orlov Scores Three Games in a Row - November 25, 2015
- This Is What Mathieu Perreault Looks Like Now - November 25, 2015
- Week in Review: Long Term Power Play Time for Chimera?
- Ovechkin, Backstrom, Holtby and Latta 500Level Clothing
- This Is What Mathieu Perreault Looks Like Now
- Alex Ovechkin’s Three-Foot Bobblehead Is Very Rare
- Caps Prospect Roundup: Ilya Samsonov Plays … And Wins
- Get Your 2016 Caps Canine Calendar
- Oshie Skates With Kids in Skills Competition
- Justin Williams Autographs a Phone
- Nate Schmidt on Critiquing Moustaches
- Tale of the Tape: Michael Latta vs. Chris Wagner
More new t-shirt designs are available for some of the Caps' biggest...
Caps defenseman Dmitry Orlov scored his third goal in three games Wednesday...
Former Cap Mathieu Perreault has even more hair than before.
The bobblehead appears to be one of 55 made a couple of...
Please check out Capitals Outsider’s A Fan’s Guide to Attending a Caps...
Alex Ovechkin, Mike Green and Nicklas Backstrom were all miniaturized in fake...
Washington Capitals forward Eric Fehr has authored a book, called the "The...
The Caps' unsung hero role is up for grabs, and Michael Latta...
Mikhail Grabovski did way more than what the Caps could've expected in...