Bruce Boudreau in Laurel (M. Richter) Caps fans’ hangover may not be completely...
The Capitals Insulated Lunch Bag!
Fans who didn’t go to Sunday’s season finale, which turned out to be a meaningless 1-0 shootout loss to Tampa Bay, lost out big time. It was Fan Appreciation Day. While not everyone got the chance to get a player’s jersey right off their back, they did get an insulated lunch cooler as a door prize.
‘Highlights’ of this item:
- An insulated main compartment that closes with a zipper
- A jersey-themed front (the kind with strings!) with a pocket that’s hard to put anything in, since it’s got a narrow ‘collar’ and deep pouch that contains a loose piece of foam
- Two mesh pockets on either side, which don’t snap in place, therefore making it hard to put anything in (Weagles on the sides, though!)
- A small pocket in the back beneath the Verizon logo, which again isn’t tight enough to actually hold anything in place
- A small strap for carrying in your hand
Unlike bobbleheads and other freebees, not a single one of these has been listed on eBay yet.
Yes folks, you truly missed out on a remarkable item. I will say this – it looks nice!