For Sam Becker’s 12th birthday, he got to meet his favorite hockey...
Musical Net: A Caps’ Goalie Nursery Rhyme
Braden Holtby (Caps Outsider)
Neuvy, Neuvy stepped on a puck,
Neuvy, Neuvy had some bad luck,
All the Caps’ doctors agreed
He should be observed
So, Neuvy was put on injured reserve.
Holtby, Holtby got bombarded in net,
Holbty, Holtby got really upset,
All the Caps’ coaches tried
His psyche to mend
They’re still trying to put Holtby together again.
Gruby, Gruby made a big splash,
Gruby, Gruby, soon, will be rolling in cash,
All the Caps’ coaches
And all the Caps’ fans
Are happy to have Gruby in goal
He’s the man!
Latest posts by Barbara Banks (see all)
- Loss? So What. It Was Kids Day at Verizon Center - November 22, 2014
- Eric Fehr’s ‘Bulliest Dozer’ T-Shirt - November 17, 2014
- Trotz Remains Positive Despite Fifth Straight Loss - November 4, 2014
- Nicklas Backstrom Grants a Wish
- Loss? So What. It Was Kids Day at Verizon Center
- Is Caps’ Slapshot Bobblehead a Cannibal?
- Eric Fehr’s ‘Bulliest Dozer’ T-Shirt
- A Carlzner Doodle
- Burakovsky Signs Pucks For Lucky Fans
- Seth Rogen Follows Two Hockey Players on Twitter
- Hockey ‘N Heels 2014 – Still Going Strong
- The Many Faces of Marcus Johansson
- Capitals Winter Classic Gear is Here!
For those of you who have been checking in on the “Movembears”...
The Caps’ Michael Latta got into his third fight of the season...
The Washington Capitals hosted Kids Day at the Verzion Center Saturday evening...
(Caps Outsider) University of Maryland graduates and Capitals Outsider contributors Ben Barr...
The Washington Capitals are in on the donut craze, because cupcakes are...
We've seen the Caps Zombie. We've collected the Caps bobbleheads and garden...
Since the Karl Alzner bobblehead was produced by Pro Sport Image in...
After the game against the LA Kings, the Caps weren’t rocking the...
Thousands of pint-sized puck fanatics descended on the Verizon Center Sunday to...