Caps goalies Braden Holtby, foreground, and Justin Peters. (Caps Outsider) The Washington Capitals...
Musical Net: A Caps’ Goalie Nursery Rhyme
Braden Holtby (Caps Outsider)
Neuvy, Neuvy stepped on a puck,
Neuvy, Neuvy had some bad luck,
All the Caps’ doctors agreed
He should be observed
So, Neuvy was put on injured reserve.
Holtby, Holtby got bombarded in net,
Holbty, Holtby got really upset,
All the Caps’ coaches tried
His psyche to mend
They’re still trying to put Holtby together again.
Gruby, Gruby made a big splash,
Gruby, Gruby, soon, will be rolling in cash,
All the Caps’ coaches
And all the Caps’ fans
Are happy to have Gruby in goal
He’s the man!
- Slapshot Bobble of the Month: October
- Laughlin, Langway, Bondra and Cote Had Devil Horns, Too
- Caps Release Promotional Schedule (Finally!)
- Caps Outsider’s Honest Abe Database
- Trotz Is a Good Inspiration for Ovechkin
- Did You Notice Troy Brouwer Is Wearing Pink Laces? (And the Caps Won)
- This Day in Caps History: The Capitals’ First Win
- Verizon Center Selling Caps Bobblehead of the Month
- Liam O’Brien Wags Tongue at Shark (And Gets First Career Point)
- New Caps Minifigures All Look the Same (Except Brooks Orpik)
Here is a review of the limited edition Halloween Slapshot bobblehead.
After Barry Trotz's first press conference after the opening game, images of...
It took a while, but the Washington Capitals have finally released their...
The Caps introduced the Honest Abe player of the game award, which...
Fans in attendance at the Caps-Rangers game got Mardi-Gras style Rock the...
Ebay seller is selling what he says is a game-used 1978 jersey...
Joel Ward meets fans, donates blood, and talks about his bobblehead.
Though he's playing with the Caps now, the Philipp Grubauer bobblehead is...
Ovi the Bulldog goes to the Stanley Cup Finals.