Jeff Halpern, Martin Erat and Mike Ribeiro play their former teammates.
Musical Net: A Caps’ Goalie Nursery Rhyme
Braden Holtby (Caps Outsider)
Neuvy, Neuvy stepped on a puck,
Neuvy, Neuvy had some bad luck,
All the Caps’ doctors agreed
He should be observed
So, Neuvy was put on injured reserve.
Holtby, Holtby got bombarded in net,
Holbty, Holtby got really upset,
All the Caps’ coaches tried
His psyche to mend
They’re still trying to put Holtby together again.
Gruby, Gruby made a big splash,
Gruby, Gruby, soon, will be rolling in cash,
All the Caps’ coaches
And all the Caps’ fans
Are happy to have Gruby in goal
He’s the man!
Latest posts by Barbara Banks (see all)
- Meet Caps Red Rocker Christie - March 3, 2014
- Sylvain Cote, John Walton Hang in Laurel With MSHL/Caps - February 24, 2014
- Caps Mascots, DJ Jarrod Teach and Entertain in Silver Spring - February 21, 2014
- Halpern, Erat and Ribeiro Return to DC
- Tale of the Tape: Tom Wilson vs. Luke Schenn, John Erskine vs. Many
- Goodbye, Neuvy
- Trade Deadline Reaction: This Is Your Team 2014 Edition
- Dustin Penner’s Buzzer Beater
- Meet Karl Alzner on Sunday at Tysons Corner
- Meet Caps Red Rocker Christie
- Backstrom Bobblehead Delayed Due to Weather and U.S. Customs
- Sylvain Cote, John Walton Hang in Laurel With MSHL/Caps
- Snakes at Verizon Center!
Tom Wilson: 6’4″, 210 lbs., 12 Career NHL Regular Season Fights ...
It's always a bittersweet moment when a (relatively) longtime Capital leaves the...
I am a simple man in regards to the trade deadline. Just...
Highlight-reel goals are one thing, but nothing brings a crowd to its...
Sure, Halloween isn’t until Saturday, but that didn’t stop the Caps faithful...
Caps fans are invited to meet Washington Capitals defenseman Karl Alzner on...
In news we can only file under adorable, a very young Capitals...
Unless the teams begin to imitate the explosive games of yesteryear –...
Troy Brouwer, Nicklas Backstrom landscape and paint.