Stephen Peat pleaded guilty to starting a fire at his father's home...
Musical Net: A Caps’ Goalie Nursery Rhyme
Braden Holtby (Caps Outsider)
Neuvy, Neuvy stepped on a puck,
Neuvy, Neuvy had some bad luck,
All the Caps’ doctors agreed
He should be observed
So, Neuvy was put on injured reserve.
Holtby, Holtby got bombarded in net,
Holbty, Holtby got really upset,
All the Caps’ coaches tried
His psyche to mend
They’re still trying to put Holtby together again.
Gruby, Gruby made a big splash,
Gruby, Gruby, soon, will be rolling in cash,
All the Caps’ coaches
And all the Caps’ fans
Are happy to have Gruby in goal
He’s the man!
- Former Cap Stephen Peat Pleads Guilty to Arson
- A Caps-Themed Engagement Announcement
- USA Warriors Face Hockey Media in First Annual Charity Game
- AHL Schedule (Finally) Released
- Another Tom Wilson Bobblehead On the Way
- Bruce Boudreau Stops By Laurel
- Meet the Man Who Photographs the Red Rockers
- Laughlins, Coaches Win Third Straight Coaches Cup
- Photos: 2015-16 Red Rockers Spirit Squad!
- Presenting the 2015-16 Red Rockers Spirit Squad!
This past Sunday, the engagement announcement of Amanda LaCurto and Matthew O’Brien...
The USA Warriors beat hockey media members in a shootout.
Hershey first plays at the Giant Center October 24
The Portland Pirates of the AHL just released their promotional schedule and...
As always, the final home game of the season concluded with the...
Braden Holtby interview with Total Goalie.
Looking back at Capitals Bobbleheads from the past year.
Capitals goaltending coach and legend Olaf Kolzig came to visit the Caps...
Caps forward Tom Wilson spends time with Caps fans after the game...