Caps forward Tom Wilson is only in his second year with the...
Musical Net: A Caps’ Goalie Nursery Rhyme
Braden Holtby (Caps Outsider)
Neuvy, Neuvy stepped on a puck,
Neuvy, Neuvy had some bad luck,
All the Caps’ doctors agreed
He should be observed
So, Neuvy was put on injured reserve.
Holtby, Holtby got bombarded in net,
Holbty, Holtby got really upset,
All the Caps’ coaches tried
His psyche to mend
They’re still trying to put Holtby together again.
Gruby, Gruby made a big splash,
Gruby, Gruby, soon, will be rolling in cash,
All the Caps’ coaches
And all the Caps’ fans
Are happy to have Gruby in goal
He’s the man!
Latest posts by Barbara Banks (see all)
- Alex Ovechkin Finally Wins an Honest Abe - January 29, 2015
- Capitals Craze Donut Rally! - January 17, 2015
- Jack Hillen: An Important Piece in the Caps’ Puzzle - January 15, 2015
- The Tom Wilson Bobblehead
- #CapsThisWeek – All Star Game and Vacations
- Hershey Bears Groundhog Day Jerseys
- Alex Ovechkin Finally Wins an Honest Abe
- Tale of The Tape: Tom Wilson vs. Zach Sill, Michael Latta vs. Steve Downie
- ECHL All-Star Haar Still Improving Defensive Game
- January Slapshot Bobble of the Month
- Niskanen Bobbleheads Arrive on Time!
- Alex Ovechkin Appears in “Red Army” Documentary
- Matt Hendricks Still Loved in D.C.
It was a busy week for the Capitals…well, actually, no it wasn’t....
The Hershey Bears unveiled their Groundhog Day jerseys they'll be wearing for...
After the game, Alex Ovechkin, the Caps' Honest Abe recipient of the...
Tom Wilson – 6’4″, 210 lbs. 21 Career NHL Regular Season Fights...
For the Caps to be successful, a true leader, the likes of...
Ebay seller is selling what he says is a game-used 1978 jersey...
If the organization feels that Philipp Grubauer is a capable NHL start...
It was a sea of red today in Old Town Alexandria, where...
This isn't the first time Caps season ticket holders got a trip...