With the season in full swing, Alex Ovechkin has once again stepped...
Musical Net: A Caps’ Goalie Nursery Rhyme
Braden Holtby (Caps Outsider)
Neuvy, Neuvy stepped on a puck,
Neuvy, Neuvy had some bad luck,
All the Caps’ doctors agreed
He should be observed
So, Neuvy was put on injured reserve.
Holtby, Holtby got bombarded in net,
Holbty, Holtby got really upset,
All the Caps’ coaches tried
His psyche to mend
They’re still trying to put Holtby together again.
Gruby, Gruby made a big splash,
Gruby, Gruby, soon, will be rolling in cash,
All the Caps’ coaches
And all the Caps’ fans
Are happy to have Gruby in goal
He’s the man!
- Alex Ovechkin’s Top 10 Most Fun Instagrams (So Far)
- Tale of the Tape: Liam O’Brien vs. Matt Hendricks
- Slapshot Bobble of the Month: October
- Laughlin, Langway, Bondra and Cote Had Devil Horns, Too
- Caps Release Promotional Schedule (Finally!)
- Caps Outsider’s Honest Abe Database
- Trotz Is a Good Inspiration for Ovechkin
- Did You Notice Troy Brouwer Is Wearing Pink Laces? (And the Caps Won)
- This Day in Caps History: The Capitals’ First Win
- Verizon Center Selling Caps Bobblehead of the Month
The respect the Capitals had for Hendricks wasn't mutually shared with O'Brien.
Caps goalies Braden Holtby, foreground, and Justin Peters. (Caps Outsider) The Washington Capitals...
Here is a review of the limited edition Halloween Slapshot bobblehead.
After Barry Trotz's first press conference after the opening game, images of...
He's not even a household name amongst Caps fans yet, but 2014...
On Sunday, Verizon Center hosted not only the AHL Showcase, featuring the...
It's always a bittersweet moment when a (relatively) longtime Capital leaves the...
For those of you that haven't been able to stop by the...
Caps Outsider's expert weighs on on the Jay Beagle bobblehead.