Enough with arbitration. The Capitals signed Braden Holtby to a five-year, $30.5...
Musical Net: A Caps’ Goalie Nursery Rhyme
Braden Holtby (Caps Outsider)
Neuvy, Neuvy stepped on a puck,
Neuvy, Neuvy had some bad luck,
All the Caps’ doctors agreed
He should be observed
So, Neuvy was put on injured reserve.
Holtby, Holtby got bombarded in net,
Holbty, Holtby got really upset,
All the Caps’ coaches tried
His psyche to mend
They’re still trying to put Holtby together again.
Gruby, Gruby made a big splash,
Gruby, Gruby, soon, will be rolling in cash,
All the Caps’ coaches
And all the Caps’ fans
Are happy to have Gruby in goal
He’s the man!
- Holtby Sticking Around for Five Years, $30.5 million
- Which Caps Bobbleheads Are Coming in 2015-16? A Statistical Breakdown
- More Photos of Red Rocker Auditions! Day 1
- Red Rocker Auditions 2015! Day 1
- Entertainment Weekly Says ‘Red Army’ Is 10th Best Film of the Year
- Tom Wilson’s 500Level Shirt
- John Erskine’s Long Goodbye
- From Young Guns to Stun Guns
- Wishing a Fond Farewell to the Big Cheese, Joel Ward
- Farewell, Troy Brouwer!
Our statistical breakdown of which Caps players will likely get a bobblehead...
Photos by Bruce Andrew Peters. Check out his site at www.GreatWriteUp.com and...
A lawyer, a pastor, several teachers, nurses, nannies and college students were...
It's not often any of us open the pages of Entertainment Weekly...
Spotted in Ashburn, it's the saddest Caps license plate you'll ever see.
Fans receive the shirts off their backs in the annual season end...
The Washington Capitals Fan Club is selling autographed Christmas ornaments to fans,...
Fan orders jersey, NHL sends it to him with Steve Oleksy's name...
Brouillette. His name is Julien Brouillette. In one career NHL game,...