This past Sunday, the engagement announcement of Amanda LaCurto and Matthew O’Brien...
Wes Johnson Unleashes the Turkey
The Caps welcomed fans on Wednesday with a fun intro of PA announcer Wes Johnson, organist Bruce Anderson, mascot Slapshot, and the Red Rockers celebrating Thanksgiving together. With that crazy look in his eyes and a burst of vocal firepower, Johnson screams “Unleash the turkey!” and stabs the bird with the knife before serving it to his dining companions.
Was the turkey real? Was the knife real? Should Wes have been trusted with the knife?
@CapsOutsider Real. Real sharp. Delicious. Fun :)
— Wes Johnson (@WesJohnsonVoice) November 28, 2013
Update: The Caps unleashed the video! Check it out on Monumental’s site.
- A Caps-Themed Engagement Announcement
- USA Warriors Face Hockey Media in First Annual Charity Game
- AHL Schedule (Finally) Released
- Another Tom Wilson Bobblehead On the Way
- Bruce Boudreau Stops By Laurel
- Meet the Man Who Photographs the Red Rockers
- Laughlins, Coaches Win Third Straight Coaches Cup
- Photos: 2015-16 Red Rockers Spirit Squad!
- Presenting the 2015-16 Red Rockers Spirit Squad!
- Holtby Sticking Around for Five Years, $30.5 million
The USA Warriors beat hockey media members in a shootout.
Hershey first plays at the Giant Center October 24
The Portland Pirates of the AHL just released their promotional schedule and...
Minor League baseball team Lowell Spinners give out a Keith Aucoin hockey...
When the Capitals return from the Olympic break, here are the four...
Google takes my Caps photos, makes them do things.
Google is fooled into thinking Martin Erat is Carson From Queer Eye...
Andre Burakovsky personally signed five pucks for some lucky fans.
Some people love it, some people are annoyed by it, but the...