(via Charlie McManus) Our buddy Charlie McManus is creating quite the collection of custom...
Season Ticket Holders to Get Autographed Framed Photo of Choice
We’re fairly certain this is how Goat would react to getting this gift. File photo by Clyde Caplan
The Capitals announced their gift to season ticket holders Wednesday, offering them a framed photo of a player of their choice, autographed. Upoin hearing the announcement, fans rejoiced:
I've been a @CapsSTH for 6 years and this is, without a doubt, the best gift yet. Thank you!
— Heather (@hmabb) October 2, 2013
That's @CapsSTH gift is pretty clutch. A signed photo of any player I want? Sick! What player should I get?
— Talk The Red (@TalkTheRed) October 2, 2013
Past season ticket holder gifts included bobbleheads, jackets, fleece jackets, luggage, more jackets, duffle bags, Alex Ovechkin prints, autographed sticks and jerseys.
From the Caps:
This year’s gift will be an exclusive framed photo signed by a player of your choice!
You have the option of choosing one player from the Capitals Opening Night roster to autograph a photo which will be made into a commemorative, specially framed 16×18 piece (estimated retail value, $150).
- Each Capitals account is eligible to receive one (1) complimentary gift per account.
- Additional gifts will not be available for purchase
- The deadline to select your player isWednesday, October 16, 2013.
- Following the Wednesday, October 16, 2013 deadline we will NOT be able to guarantee that all players will be available for selection.
- Details on when the gift will be available for pickup at the Verizon Center will be announced at a later date (anticipated delivery: February 2014).
- Additional details regarding the gift pickup process will be communicated closer to that date.
No word on whether “Capitals Opening Night roster” includes the healthy scratches.