(Photos by Caps Outsider) Once again, Caps Outsider participated in the Leap...
The Caps Sombrero
Photo by Caps Outsider
It wasn’t Cinco de Mayo during Saturday’s Caps-Rangers playoff game, but it was close enough for this fan, who apparently cut out a weagle and pasted it onto an ordinary red sombrero.
Don’t miss another thrilling post about unique Caps headgear – the Caps yarmulke.
Happy Cinco de Mayo from Capitals Outsider.
Latest posts by Ben Sumner (see all)
- Photos: Leap Towards a Cure 2015 - August 4, 2015
- Photos: 2015-16 Red Rockers Spirit Squad! - August 3, 2015
- Holtby Sticking Around for Five Years, $30.5 million - July 24, 2015
- Photos: Leap Towards a Cure 2015
- Photos: 2015-16 Red Rockers Spirit Squad!
- Presenting the 2015-16 Red Rockers Spirit Squad!
- Holtby Sticking Around for Five Years, $30.5 million
- Which Caps Bobbleheads Are Coming in 2015-16? A Statistical Breakdown
- More Photos of Red Rocker Auditions! Day 1
- Red Rocker Auditions 2015! Day 1
- Entertainment Weekly Says ‘Red Army’ Is 10th Best Film of the Year
- Tom Wilson’s 500Level Shirt
- John Erskine’s Long Goodbye
Photos by Bruce Andrew Peters. This past weekend, the Caps presented the 2015-16 Red...
Congratulations to the new team, and be sure to visit the Red...
Enough with arbitration. The Capitals signed Braden Holtby to a five-year, $30.5...
Our statistical breakdown of which Caps players will likely get a bobblehead...
Caps video coach Brett Leonhardt has served many roles with the team,...
Are the refs zeroing in on Tom Wilson every time he steps...
People tend to forget that when a free agent decides to pick...
For only $1250, you can own a game-worn Marcus Johansson jersey,...
Did you watch the Capitals and Wizards holiday video and think, wow,...