Enough with arbitration. The Capitals signed Braden Holtby to a five-year, $30.5...
Alzner Sees the Light
Photo by Caps Outsider, alteration by Hockeyshopped.
After Saturday’s 1-0 overtime victory, Caps Outsider’s camera caught the celebration, including defenseman Karl Alzner in a very ecstatic pose.
(BTW, during this same celebration, we caught Jason Chimera having a conversation with a ref. Lighten up, Chimmer!)
The folks at Hockey Shopped (follow them @hockeyshopped) added the obligatory emphasis to Alzner’s image during this joyous moment.
UPDATE: As one reader suggested, move your mouse over the photo for more fun.
Latest posts by Ben Sumner (see all)
- Holtby Sticking Around for Five Years, $30.5 million - July 24, 2015
- More Photos of Red Rocker Auditions! Day 1 - July 22, 2015
- Entertainment Weekly Says ‘Red Army’ Is 10th Best Film of the Year - July 17, 2015
- Holtby Sticking Around for Five Years, $30.5 million
- Which Caps Bobbleheads Are Coming in 2015-16? A Statistical Breakdown
- More Photos of Red Rocker Auditions! Day 1
- Red Rocker Auditions 2015! Day 1
- Entertainment Weekly Says ‘Red Army’ Is 10th Best Film of the Year
- Tom Wilson’s 500Level Shirt
- John Erskine’s Long Goodbye
- From Young Guns to Stun Guns
- Wishing a Fond Farewell to the Big Cheese, Joel Ward
- Farewell, Troy Brouwer!
Our statistical breakdown of which Caps players will likely get a bobblehead...
Photos by Bruce Andrew Peters. Check out his site at www.GreatWriteUp.com and...
A lawyer, a pastor, several teachers, nurses, nannies and college students were...
It's not often any of us open the pages of Entertainment Weekly...
It was only a matter of time before someone made a custom...
Caps Outsider covered Thursday's Network Hockey game between Craig Laughlin and his...
For the past 17 years, the NHL has designated February as Hockey...
Fan orders jersey, NHL sends it to him with Steve Oleksy's name...
This is from a post from a few years ago called 'If...