There is nothing else to say about this.
Who Will Dress Next to Ovi?
Who will be my locker buddy? (Photo by Caps Outsider)
With the Joey Crabb era over in DC, Alex Ovechkin will be searching for his third locker stall neighbor in a year. Prior to Crabb, Alex Semin had the honor for many seasons, presumably due to their friendship, as opposed to having drawn the short straw, like Crabb presumably did.
It’s no secret that being next to Ovi isn’t the greatest spot in the locker room. Win or lose, the media swarm to him, creating little space for the guy next to him (Ovi is on the corner so only has one stall to his left).
By the time the Caps get back to Verizon Center, another name plate will grace the wooden stalls next to Ovi. Who do you think it will be?
We’ll reveal the answer as soon as someone tells us. (The goalies have set spots)
UPDATE: It’s Aaron Volpatti.
Who gets the Crabb locker?
- Dmitri Orlov (40%, 21 Votes)
- Nicklas Backstrom (13%, 7 Votes)
- Aaron Volpatti (10%, 5 Votes)
- Steven Oleksy (8%, 4 Votes)
- Mike Ribeiro (6%, 3 Votes)
- Brooks Laich (6%, 3 Votes)
- Mike Green (4%, 2 Votes)
- Jason Chimera (2%, 1 Votes)
- Wojtek Wolski (2%, 1 Votes)
- Mathieu Perreault (2%, 1 Votes)
- Jack Hillen (2%, 1 Votes)
- Jeff Schultz (2%, 1 Votes)
- Eric Fehr (2%, 1 Votes)
- Tom Poti (2%, 1 Votes)
- Troy Brouwer (0%, 0 Votes)
- Joel Ward (0%, 0 Votes)
- Matt Hendricks (0%, 0 Votes)
- John Erskine (0%, 0 Votes)
- John Carlson (0%, 0 Votes)
- Karl Alzner (0%, 0 Votes)
- Jay Beagle (0%, 0 Votes)
- Marcus Johansson (0%, 0 Votes)
- Tomas Kundratek (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 52