Once again, Karl Alzner uses the power of the mustache to have...
Happy Birthday, Alan May!
Photo via Comcast SportsNet Washington.
Former Capital and current Comcast analysis guy Alan May is 48 today, definitely still young enough to still be playing. After all, he still works out, and still drops the gloves at the alumni games.
For the big 4-8, lets do what we always do with May, and reflect on the old days when he fought like a honey badger on skates.
But first, the cutest May fan ever:
When we originally ran this last year, May responded:
Alan May vs Neil Sheehy
Alan May vs Tie Domi
Troy Loney vs Alan May
Latest posts by Ben Sumner (see all)
- Another Great Movember for Karl Alzner, Caps - December 1, 2015
- Ovechkin, Backstrom, Holtby and Latta 500Level Clothing - November 26, 2015
- Dmitry Orlov Scores Three Games in a Row - November 25, 2015
- Another Great Movember for Karl Alzner, Caps
- Week in Review: Long Term Power Play Time for Chimera?
- Ovechkin, Backstrom, Holtby and Latta 500Level Clothing
- This Is What Mathieu Perreault Looks Like Now
- Alex Ovechkin’s Three-Foot Bobblehead Is Very Rare
- Caps Prospect Roundup: Ilya Samsonov Plays … And Wins
- Get Your 2016 Caps Canine Calendar
- Oshie Skates With Kids in Skills Competition
- Justin Williams Autographs a Phone
- Nate Schmidt on Critiquing Moustaches
(Caps Outsider) This past week, the Capitals enjoyed the backend of a...
More new t-shirt designs are available for some of the Caps' biggest...
Caps defenseman Dmitry Orlov scored his third goal in three games Wednesday...
Former Cap Mathieu Perreault has even more hair than before.
Caps fans' favorite pavement pup, Ovie the Bulldog, made his television debut...
Andre Burakovsky personally signed five pucks for some lucky fans.
The Caps sported purple jerseys for Hockey Fights Cancer night.
The Capitals defenseman’s glorious mustache was started way back before the season...
Kurt Busch sitting in Wes Johnson’s seat (Photo via Wes Johnson) Hey...