Congratulations to the new team, and be sure to visit the Red...
Bertuzzis and Hissy Fits
Friday night’s 5-1 victory wasn’t just about Cody Eakin scoring a goal and getting a pie to the face or Jeff Halpern showing why he shouldn’t be scratched anymore. It was also about tender moments worth re-watching so us Caps fans can mock and ridicule the Hurricanes involved.
Here, Brandon Sutter attempts to go Bertuzzi (you know, hit someone from behind) on John Carlson.
And here’s Jeff Skinner hopping mad after the refs blow the whistle early on his goal. Looks like someone needs a time out.
Let’s just say the refs didn’t blow the whistle and Carolina scored. Caps still win, 5-2.
Latest posts by Ben Sumner (see all)
- Holtby Sticking Around for Five Years, $30.5 million - July 24, 2015
- More Photos of Red Rocker Auditions! Day 1 - July 22, 2015
- Entertainment Weekly Says ‘Red Army’ Is 10th Best Film of the Year - July 17, 2015
- Presenting the 2015-16 Red Rockers Spirit Squad!
- Holtby Sticking Around for Five Years, $30.5 million
- Which Caps Bobbleheads Are Coming in 2015-16? A Statistical Breakdown
- More Photos of Red Rocker Auditions! Day 1
- Red Rocker Auditions 2015! Day 1
- Entertainment Weekly Says ‘Red Army’ Is 10th Best Film of the Year
- Tom Wilson’s 500Level Shirt
- John Erskine’s Long Goodbye
- From Young Guns to Stun Guns
- Wishing a Fond Farewell to the Big Cheese, Joel Ward
Enough with arbitration. The Capitals signed Braden Holtby to a five-year, $30.5...
Our statistical breakdown of which Caps players will likely get a bobblehead...
Photos by Bruce Andrew Peters. Check out his site at www.GreatWriteUp.com and...
A lawyer, a pastor, several teachers, nurses, nannies and college students were...
Karl Alzner, Eric Fehr and Tom Wilson signed autographs for fans Tuesday....
Kurt Busch sitting in Wes Johnson’s seat (Photo via Wes Johnson) Hey...
Remember that lovable Christmas video the Capitals released last week? Those sweaters...
Coors Light delivery truck features an image of a Caps goaltender.
Steve - you've made us a fan for life. Best of...