Enough with arbitration. The Capitals signed Braden Holtby to a five-year, $30.5...
Ovechkin Wind-Up Jersey
Just when I thought Bleacher Creatures was cool (you know, because they made the Ovechkin plush, which you can get 20% off of if you use the Caps Outsider code), they put out the Alex Ovechkin wind-up jersey.
Not yet released, it appears that you wind this up, then it walks across the table. FRIGGIN FASCINATING.
Aside from Ovi, they’ve got other must-have players, such as Sidney Crosby, Tim Thomas, Patrick Kane and Henrik Zetterberg.
While we’re on the subject of weird stuff, check out other crazy schwag for hockey fans on Gunaxin.
Latest posts by Ben Sumner (see all)
- Holtby Sticking Around for Five Years, $30.5 million - July 24, 2015
- More Photos of Red Rocker Auditions! Day 1 - July 22, 2015
- Entertainment Weekly Says ‘Red Army’ Is 10th Best Film of the Year - July 17, 2015
- Holtby Sticking Around for Five Years, $30.5 million
- Which Caps Bobbleheads Are Coming in 2015-16? A Statistical Breakdown
- More Photos of Red Rocker Auditions! Day 1
- Red Rocker Auditions 2015! Day 1
- Entertainment Weekly Says ‘Red Army’ Is 10th Best Film of the Year
- Tom Wilson’s 500Level Shirt
- John Erskine’s Long Goodbye
- From Young Guns to Stun Guns
- Wishing a Fond Farewell to the Big Cheese, Joel Ward
- Farewell, Troy Brouwer!
Our statistical breakdown of which Caps players will likely get a bobblehead...
Photos by Bruce Andrew Peters. Check out his site at www.GreatWriteUp.com and...
A lawyer, a pastor, several teachers, nurses, nannies and college students were...
It's not often any of us open the pages of Entertainment Weekly...
On multiple occasions, the Caps celebrated a win with Alannah Myles's Black...
Photographs from a night at Verizon Center for the Capitals' 13th annual...
Verizon commercial features Alex Ovechkin facing off against people on the streets.
Caps superfan Ovie the Bulldog will be on the Pet Show with...
Lousy TV show shows the Caps winning, 8-1, early in the second...