How do hockey players spend their Friday nights during the offseason? Apparently...
Poll: Who Will Be the Caps’ Fourth-Leading Scorer?
Alex Ovechkin, Nicklas Backstrom and Alexander Semin have been the top three scoring leaders on the Capitals for the past three seasons, but that fourth position – which Mike Green owned from 2008-2010 – typically tells a story about a player who ‘steps it up’ and deserves praise (while Ovie, Backie and Jizz are expected to be 1, 2 and 3). Last season, Brooks Laich notched 48 points as Mike Green struggled with injuries. However, Caps fans have unbridled optimism and are likely hoping for the fourth-leading scorer to once again get 70-80 points, which probably won’t happen with Laich. Now we ask: Who will it be?
Who will be the Caps' 4th-leading scorer?
- Mike Green (38%, 107 Votes)
- Marcus Johansson (29%, 81 Votes)
- Brooks Laich (14%, 40 Votes)
- Mike Knuble (9%, 25 Votes)
- Troy Brouwer (4%, 11 Votes)
- Joel Ward (3%, 9 Votes)
- John Carlson (2%, 7 Votes)
- Dennis Wideman (1%, 2 Votes)
- Matt Hendricks (0%, 1 Votes)
- Jeff Halpern (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 283