For those who are following the Royals on their historic playoff run,...
Poll: Who Will Be Second in the East?
If George McPhee’s off-season moves are any indication, the Caps look to once again be favorites to win the Eastern Conference. Unfortunately, teams like the Rangers, the Flyers, and the Sabres have made some big moves of their own, and with the return of Evgeni Malkin (and, presumably, Sidney Crosby), the competition will be as fierce as ever. So, who do you think will be the Caps’ biggest competition this year?
Who will be the Caps' biggest competition in the East?
- Pittsburgh Penguins (30%, 9 Votes)
- Tampa Bay Lightning (23%, 7 Votes)
- Boston Bruins (20%, 6 Votes)
- Philadelphia Flyers (13%, 4 Votes)
- Buffalo Sabres (10%, 3 Votes)
- Carolina Hurricanes (3%, 1 Votes)
- Toronto Maple Leafs (0%, 0 Votes)
- Ottawa Senators (0%, 0 Votes)
- New York Rangers (0%, 0 Votes)
- New York Islanders (0%, 0 Votes)
- New Jersey Devils (0%, 0 Votes)
- Montreal Canadiens (0%, 0 Votes)
- Florida Panthers (0%, 0 Votes)
- Winnipeg Jets (1%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 30