(Caps Outsider) This past week, the Capitals enjoyed the backend of a...
Caps Guardian Stuff for Sale
Alas, the true purpose of the NHL Guardian project has been revealed: Merchandising. These characters were never intended to save the universe, but to line the pockets of schwag-makers.
And you know what? We’re sold. I’m buying each of these. Except for the hockey stick which is lame.
The Guardian Project Washington Capitals Wood Sign
The Guardian Project Washington Capitals Pennant
The Guardian Project Washington Capitals Mini Player Stick
Latest posts by Ben Sumner (see all)
- Ovechkin, Backstrom, Holtby and Latta 500Level Clothing - November 26, 2015
- Dmitry Orlov Scores Three Games in a Row - November 25, 2015
- This Is What Mathieu Perreault Looks Like Now - November 25, 2015
- Week in Review: Long Term Power Play Time for Chimera?
- Ovechkin, Backstrom, Holtby and Latta 500Level Clothing
- This Is What Mathieu Perreault Looks Like Now
- Alex Ovechkin’s Three-Foot Bobblehead Is Very Rare
- Caps Prospect Roundup: Ilya Samsonov Plays … And Wins
- Get Your 2016 Caps Canine Calendar
- Oshie Skates With Kids in Skills Competition
- Justin Williams Autographs a Phone
- Nate Schmidt on Critiquing Moustaches
- Tale of the Tape: Michael Latta vs. Chris Wagner
More new t-shirt designs are available for some of the Caps' biggest...
Caps defenseman Dmitry Orlov scored his third goal in three games Wednesday...
Former Cap Mathieu Perreault has even more hair than before.
The bobblehead appears to be one of 55 made a couple of...
As part of Hockey is for Everyone month, the Caps sent forward...
Caps 'Wild One' (let's call him that) Tom Wilson got his second...
Capitals captain and the NHL's leading goal scorer Alex Ovechkin made his...
Caps 2014 second round pick Vitek Vanecek recorded his first professional shutout...
Don’t be “that guy,” drink beer, and ridicule people wearing other teams’...