Last week, news was released that the Hershey Bears’ former Man of...
What Should We Expect in Game 5?
As we’re well aware, there are no easy victories in the playoffs, at least with the Capitals. Two different bounces and it’s the Caps who could be down 3-1 to the New York Rangers. Though Game 5 is hardly a ‘must win’ in terms of the series, fans know that the Capitals need to wrap this up. The Rangers will be playing for their lives. They’ll scratch and claw their way through this game. They’d be willing to sacrifice children for each goal, and the Caps can’t keep relying on New York letting up in the third period and screwing up in overtime to win.
With that said, how do you think Game 5 will turn out?
What will happen Saturday?
- Sean Avery gets his face bashed in (Caps win series) (53%, 52 Votes)
- Caps get more lucky bounces, win on another fluke goal (22%, 22 Votes)
- Rangers give up, Caps win 7-0 (15%, 15 Votes)
- Rangers win 1-0 on a fluke goal (Caps still win series) (5%, 5 Votes)
- Caps get crushed 7-0 just like old times (still win series) (4%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 98