The Washington Capitals played their last game ever at the Nassau Coliseum...
Blocked Shots in Hockey Are Boring to Watch Box Score
The Capitals played their trap defense in Wednesday’s 2-1 overtime victory against the Rangers, giving them a 1-0 series lead in the first round of the playoffs. But let’s hope for a few 3-1 games in the coming week because Alex Ovechkin scoring a goal as if he’s angrily stuffing a turkey takes just as much energy to watch as to do (I presume). Alexander Semin’s goal, however, was vintage, and we can exhale after a long night. Plenty more 2-1 OT games to come.
Latest posts by Ben Sumner (see all)
- Hello, Neuvy! Caps Face Former Teammate - April 23, 2015
- Islanders Target Wilson, Willy Fights Back - April 23, 2015
- Kablooey! Penalty or No Penalty, Tom Wilson’s Hit Rocked - April 21, 2015
- Caps Can’t Clinch, Fall 3-1 to the Islanders
- Caps Curb Stomp Isles, Take 3-2 Series Lead
- Hello, Neuvy! Caps Face Former Teammate
- Islanders Target Wilson, Willy Fights Back
- Capitals Exorcise Demons, Defeat Islanders In Overtime
- Kablooey! Penalty or No Penalty, Tom Wilson’s Hit Rocked
- What’s Behind Capitals’ Lincoln Playoff Calendar?
- The Games Are Just Part of the Playoffs Fun
- First Look at the Brooks Orpik Bobblehead
- America’s Miss DC 2013 Won Tom Wilson’s Jersey
On Saturday, the Washington Capitals will play their Game 6 match-up against the...
Washington barely won Game 4 in Uniondale, NY on Tuesday in...
Former Capitals goalie Michal Neuvirth spelled Jaroslav Halak in the third period...
After Tom Wilson's huge hit on Lubomir Visnovsky on Tuesday, the Islanders...
Photo by Alena Schwarz A couple months ago, Karl Alzner Tweeted that he...
The Capitals are dominating in the power play, penalty kill, and shootout...
The Washington Capitals Zombie figure, or how Line 1 played against the...
As part of Hockey is for Everyone month, the Caps sent forward...
A young fan took a road trip to a Caps game and...