(Caps Outsider) This past week, the Capitals enjoyed the backend of a...
Happy Birthday, Ted Leonsis!
Ted Leonsis, aka Uncle Ted, is 54 today.
As a gift to him this year, do NOT call him a billionaire. It’s number 15 on his 101 list. Number 90 is “Swim with Great White Sharks.” Ted, might wanna do that after all else is accomplished!
(Image stolen from TedsTake.com)
Latest posts by Ben Sumner (see all)
- Ovechkin, Backstrom, Holtby and Latta 500Level Clothing - November 26, 2015
- Dmitry Orlov Scores Three Games in a Row - November 25, 2015
- This Is What Mathieu Perreault Looks Like Now - November 25, 2015
- Week in Review: Long Term Power Play Time for Chimera?
- Ovechkin, Backstrom, Holtby and Latta 500Level Clothing
- This Is What Mathieu Perreault Looks Like Now
- Alex Ovechkin’s Three-Foot Bobblehead Is Very Rare
- Caps Prospect Roundup: Ilya Samsonov Plays … And Wins
- Get Your 2016 Caps Canine Calendar
- Oshie Skates With Kids in Skills Competition
- Justin Williams Autographs a Phone
- Nate Schmidt on Critiquing Moustaches
- Tale of the Tape: Michael Latta vs. Chris Wagner
More new t-shirt designs are available for some of the Caps' biggest...
Caps defenseman Dmitry Orlov scored his third goal in three games Wednesday...
Former Cap Mathieu Perreault has even more hair than before.
The bobblehead appears to be one of 55 made a couple of...
In news we can only file under adorable, a very young Capitals...
Here is why the 2015 Winter Classic will be awesome.
Antoinette Cordova, America's Miss District of Columbia 2013, won Tom Wilson's jersey....
On Sunday, Verizon Center hosted not only the AHL Showcase, featuring the...
Tonight, the Caps hosted their annual (and exclusive) Hockey 'N Heels event...