Congratulations to the new team, and be sure to visit the Red...
Sign Petition to Get Brooks Laich on Twitter!
Sports Illustrated athlete of the year nominee Brooks Laich is wanted on Twitter, and you can sign this petition to get him to join. I believe if enough people sign it, he will be legally required to create an account and write his random musings, though we won’t expect him to be as entertaining as Andrew Gordon @AndrewGordon10.
Who else would we like to see? Braden Holtby. Definitely Holtby.
Thanks to Lindsay Flowers @LyNZiE_Flo for the heads up on this.
Twitter: @CapsOutsider, @benjaminsumner
Latest posts by Ben Sumner (see all)
- Holtby Sticking Around for Five Years, $30.5 million - July 24, 2015
- More Photos of Red Rocker Auditions! Day 1 - July 22, 2015
- Entertainment Weekly Says ‘Red Army’ Is 10th Best Film of the Year - July 17, 2015
- Presenting the 2015-16 Red Rockers Spirit Squad!
- Holtby Sticking Around for Five Years, $30.5 million
- Which Caps Bobbleheads Are Coming in 2015-16? A Statistical Breakdown
- More Photos of Red Rocker Auditions! Day 1
- Red Rocker Auditions 2015! Day 1
- Entertainment Weekly Says ‘Red Army’ Is 10th Best Film of the Year
- Tom Wilson’s 500Level Shirt
- John Erskine’s Long Goodbye
- From Young Guns to Stun Guns
- Wishing a Fond Farewell to the Big Cheese, Joel Ward
Enough with arbitration. The Capitals signed Braden Holtby to a five-year, $30.5...
Our statistical breakdown of which Caps players will likely get a bobblehead...
Photos by Bruce Andrew Peters. Check out his site at www.GreatWriteUp.com and...
A lawyer, a pastor, several teachers, nurses, nannies and college students were...
Google is fooled into thinking Martin Erat is Carson From Queer Eye...
A couple of weeks ago, Capitals Outsider sent me up to Halifax...
This isn't the first time Caps season ticket holders got a trip...
Alex Ovechkin has a chance to become the Caps all-time assist leader...
Tonight, the Caps hosted their annual (and exclusive) Hockey 'N Heels event...