This past Sunday, the engagement announcement of Amanda LaCurto and Matthew O’Brien...
New Acela Club Restaurant Row Ledge Seating
We just received notice (as I’m sure all season ticket holders did) that the Capitals will be offering a new seating option this season. They are remodeling the Acela Club to offer additional season ticket options. The text from the e-mail is after the jump :
Upon the announcement of Monumental Sports purchasing the Verizon Center, we have spent countless hours attempting to find space to offer our fans the opportunity to become season ticket holders for the 2010-11 Season. We have located space on the club level that we are converting into full season ticket locations. The first and second rows of the Acela Club are being redesigned and upgraded into season ticket locations for purchase for the full 2010-11 season.
The Acela Club Restaurant Row Ledge Seating will allow you to enjoy the ease of early access, inclusive food and beverage, and guaranteed seat locations for every Washington Capitals home game. As a Caps full season ticket holder, this newly designed product is being offered to you through this email prior to our partial plan holders, full season deposit holders and the general public.
Capitals Acela Club Restaurant Row Ledge Seating Benefits
- Full Season Tickets in the exclusive Acela Club Restaurant
- Complimentary Acela Club buffet gourmet meal on a nightly basis (44 Games including 3 preseason)
- Unlimited soft drinks throughout the evening
- Complimentary game programs on seats
- Dedicated service staff to assist with your game day needs
- Stanley Cup Playoff guarantee to purchase your seats
- Capitals VIP seat holder benefits
Capitals VIP Seat Holder Benefits
VIP full season ticket holders enjoy all the regular full season ticket holder benefits and these exclusive VIP benefits:
- Team autographed premium gift – Each account will receive one 2010-11 team autographed item. (Estimated delivery date – Fall 2010)
- Event with Ted Leonsis and a special guest(s) – All VIP seat holders will be invited to a private VIP event with Ted Leonsis and a special guest(s).
- Parking – Complimentary off-site parking in the Lansburgh parking garage (1 pass per account of 2 seats or more).
- Guaranteed giveaways – All VIP seat holders will receive all promotional giveaway items upon request.
- $6,500/seat – Row 1 Seating
- $5,500/seat – Row 2 Cocktail Seating
For the 2nd Row, that works out to $134.15 per ticket (I exclude the pre-season when I do math, and just divide by 41) and fairly tempting considering it includes parking, dinner, and soda. Seems like it would be a good way to enjoy an exciting season in style.
** UPDATE ** I actually decided to buy a pair of these tickets, and they are great. If you are interested in attending a game in style, let me know, as I have a few games that I’ll need to sell as the season progresses.